COVID-19 Update on Services and Support
In light of the current Coronavirus pandemic, I have been assessing how I can best serve my community and adjusting my offerings as I go. All of my in-person events and coaching are on hold, and I will be increasing my online services and support resources. I’ve also decided to offer sliding scale payment options to support those who have been or will be economically affected by the crisis. If you have a questions,click here to send me a message.
For more free resources and support, please visit my Facebook or Instagram profiles. There you can find my 8 part video series on movement for immune support, as well as the most current updates on new online workshops and webinars.
This disruption in our regular routines is a great opportunity to refocus and reassess what is really important to us and how we are living our lives. It is also a great time to lean into the power of movement, mindfulness, and mindset to support our physical and emotional wellness and resiliency. If you want help working through those processes, I would be honored to support you.
Are you ready to reclaim your life?
I offer several options for both for short and long-term support. If you have any questions about which option(s) would be right for you, feel free to send me a message or book a free Mini Mastermind where we will work through your most pressing problem and get a feel for whether we like working together – no strings attached!
- One-time deep dive session
- 75 minutes of uncovering your biggest blocks and brainstorming solutions
- Optional follow-up session add-on
- Recording of our session so you don’t miss a thing!
- One-on-one guidance for restoring your calm, clarity, and confidence
- Multiple package options with varying levels of support
- Mid-week check-ins for accountability and support
- Personalized affirmations, meditations, and more
- Scholarships and payment plans available
- Life coaching and movement all rolled into one!
- I’ll give you a call on the phone and we’ll set out on a 45 minute walk together in our respective locations
- Sessions are customizable based on your physical and coaching needs – we can just have a casual chat to connect and release stress, or we can dive right into full-on life alignment work.
Interested in learning more about my Sarah DeGrave Movement classes, coaching, and courses?
I offer a variety of movement workshops, as well as personal Restorative Exercise coaching, in the Portland, OR area. If you’d like to learn more about my movement coaching and how to work with me on your physical alignment, click here to check out sarahdegravemovement.com. While you’re there, join the newsletter to get monthly updates about new classes and workshops.